Monday, July 14, 2008

chillin with an accent

This blog is for all my friends at home who i miss terribly and don't know what's going on with me. i miss you guys!!!
I am having a really great time here with my family. i stayed the first week with my aunt and now im staying the second week with my nana because my aunt is at camp for a week, but when she gets back i'll spend the third week back at her house again.
I love my aunt crystals house to pieces!!! me and her have exactly the same taste (in everything) and everytime i visit her i need a drool bucket because her house is beautiful. they had it built specificly for what they liked and they had to pick out the clolors, tiles, carpets...and my aunt let me help!!! haha i picked out the door! (inside joke). Anyway, i'm staying in the basement which is actually a finished aparment. so i have my own living room, bathroom, library/office, and of course bedroom. it's sooooo nice! i might not even come back. haha just kidding. but it is a nice vacation because i have my own space and we don't really have a schedule so even if we decide to go somewhere it's not all rushed and stressful.
This is my first time seeing my nana's new house and i really like it. my absolute favorite part is the backyard! whoever lived in the house before them must have been a flower freak because it's just one big wrap around flower garden. there's flowers everywhere! it's so beautiful. and if you stand on their back porch and look out all you see is green hills and farms (sigh). this is my second night staying here and this was the second time that i stood on the back porch and watched two of the most beautiful sunsets iv'e ever seen. today my nana and grandpa jim both had to work and the kids were at a babysitters house until 5, so i had everything to myself for awhile! i went on a walk down the street past a farm and giggled at at least 20 butterflys, i spread a blanket in the backyard/garden and read for awhile, watched a movie, and ended it with a sunset. it was such a great day! tomorrow is going to be spent with my man and my cutie.

1 comment:

Naomi Elle Schwartz said...

flowers and sunsets... ahhh, bliss. :) I'm glad you're having a good time!!